Monday, November 17, 2014

Daily Synopsis: Aliens Among Us

Hey, everybody! I still don't have the thousand dollars to buy the laptop, but I thought I'd go ahead and share synopsisis of the stories I plan to do anyway. Just giving y'all a little "sneak peek" on what's to come. :)

Today's synopsis is for the Aliens Among Us challenge by MistyDW on Modthesims. If you haven't checked out her challenges yet, I recommend them - they're the most amazing challenges I've ever seen!

I'm posting all summaries in alphabetical order, due to them being organized that way in my "challenge binders" (a binder with tons of different challenges printed off and organized with page protectors... am I OCD much?) But I can't wait until I can share the actual stories with you guys!

Once I've posted all the summaries, I'll poll you guys on which one you want me start with. :)

...Okay, enough with the boring stuff. Let's get to the synopsis of Starcrossed!
 
**STARCROSSED**

Even though Allegra Haysting escaped the aliens two years ago, her problems are far from over. She's as poor as a church mouse due to Nathanial Kent's brutal taxes, for one thing.

And the nightmares...

Oh God... the nightmares...  

But Allegra does have a bright spot in her life... her fiance Garrett. He's everything she's ever dreamed of, and they finally got engaged after five years of dating.

Nathanial Kent and his guards, however, extinguishes that bright spot, crashing her ceremony to arrest the groom. Posters are then put up around town, announcing his execution in 60 days.

Devastated, Allegra visits the Oracle, a fortune telling recluse who lives near Mt. Kent. The Oracle tells her that the only way to save Garrett is to win the hearts of her fellow islanders and replace Nathanial as leader. Allegra never really saw herself as the leader type, but she vows both to save Garrett and put an end to Nathanial's corrupt reign. Can she complete the ten necessary tasks within the short time she has?

***

...And that's my synopsis. Hope you all enjoyed it, and happy Simming!

-Kamatsuya

No comments:

Post a Comment