Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Daily Summaries: The Asylum Challenge!

Hi! Yesterday, I posted a synopsis for Aliens Among Us part I. Today's post is on a classic Sims challenge... the Asylum challenge!

Those of you who've played other EA games might recognize the character I'm using as my heroine, by the way. Who is this character? Read on.

**New Kind Of Wonderland**

Being insane is one thing. Being plucked out of the past and flung into the twenty-first century is another. After her mysterious arrival in modern Beach City, Alice Liddel marvels at the technological wonders of our present day. 

Of course, claiming to be Alice Liddel usually gets folks thrown into an asylum... which is exactly what happens to Alice. The good news is that if she completes a goal set for her by her psychiatrist, she's outta there for good! It's not going to be easy, thanks to the asylum's crappy furniture and overcrowding. But Alice is determined to complete the goal set for her... and get out of this place once and for all. Can she pull it off?

***
I know, I know, it isn't as interesting as yesterday's. But I'm writing these synopsis' in the order the challenges are listed in my binder. Expect to see the (lame) story for the Bachelorette challenge tomorrow!

Thanks for reading, and happy Simming!

-Kamatsuya

No comments:

Post a Comment