Thursday, October 23, 2014

My new Simming Blog!

Hi all! Welcome to my new Sims 3 blog!

If you're looking for my non-Sims stories and creative writing, please head to my non-Sims writing blog. Otherwise, keep your eyes peeled for new Sims stories!
For the few of you who read my first Sims story, Diary of Rapture, don't worry! The story and characters are being rebuilt from scratch. In addition, I will add in the Do-It-As-You-Go challenge to make it a totally new experience. The story will play out pretty much the same way... but with a few key differences.

In addition, I will be playing through (and creating a story about) MistyDW's lovely Save the Children challenge! If you haven't heard of her challenges, I HIGHLY recommend checking them out - not only are they all awesome and incredibly, but vocalizing your love of her challenges inspires her to make more. :D

I hate to self-promote... but the only computer capable of running the Sims that I had has busted. I am currently in the process of saving $600 dollars to purchase a new one. Until then, I can't publish my Sims stories. So if you have the time, can you click the ads you see in this blog and my writing blog? You don't even have to buy anything - just click it and you support me, Once I purchase my new computer, the ads will be removed from the site completely - I really do need this computer to produce more Sims stories, though. Clicking the ads is voluntary - if you don't want to, that's fine.

Anyway, have a great day and I'll see you guys once I get that new computer!

Cheers,

-Katie

KAMATSUYA


No comments:

Post a Comment